BRM Cable Plates
• BRM type cable entry plates are designed for non-connectorised cables
• Can be used instead of standard cable glands where the space on the enclosure is
• Can be used as an economical solution where high strain relief is not required
• Ultra-flexible entrance membrane ensures ingress protection for a large range of cable
diameters (i.e. from 5,0 to 13,0 mm)
• Improved strain relief with special back sealing plate close fit design
• With the reusable feature and special back sealing design ensures “close fit” even if a
cable is removed.
• Can be used with all kinds of enclosures having different wall thickness values with the
help of four fixation screws.
• Snap-in assembly is possible with the help of two fixing legs for the enclosures having a
wall thickness of 1,5 mm to 2,0 mm.
|Info||Plate Type||No. Of Cable Entries||
|Frame Width A||Frame Height B||Frame Dept C||
|BRM12||12||5,0 - 13,0||148,0||60,0||13,5||BRM12-1||BRM12-2|
|BRM14||14||5,0 - 11,0||148,0||60,0||13,5||BRM14-1||BRM14-2|
|BRM22||22 (16+4+2)||16 x 3,0 - 6,5 - 4 x 5,0 – 9,2 - 2 x 8,0 – 12,5||148,0||60,0||13,5||BRM22-1||BRM22-2|
|BRM23||23||4,0 - 8,5||148,0||60,0||13,5||BRM23-1||BRM23-2|
|BRM29||29||4,0 - 7,0||148,0||60,0||13,5||BRM29-1||BRM29-2|